Surgeon and Laser Specialist:
Cataracts (including those with Glaucoma), LASIK, Glaucoma, Laser Dry Eye, Corneal Transplantation
Dr. Lewis in the Elkins Park LASIK suite
Dr. Lewis has been part of the practice for 18 years doing surgery for Phoenixville Eye.
- 2005-Present: Director of Cataract, LASIK and Corneal Surgery Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19141
- 1990 Present: Private Practice Ophthalmology, Refractive Surgery, Cornea and External Disease, Cataract and Intraocular Lenses.
- 1987-1990: Director of Cornea and External Disease and Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology, Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1987-1991: Director of Ophthalmic Cornea and External Disease, Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1986-1987: Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide, South Australia. Cornea, External Disease, and Anterior Segment Surgery Fellowship.
- 1983-1986: Duke University Eye Center, Durham, North Carolina.
- 1982-1983: Ophthalmology Residency. St. Mary’s Hospital and Medical Center, San Francisco, California. Internship.
- 1978-1982: Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. MD.
- 1974–1978: Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey. AB. Mathematics.
Dr. Lewis and the Elkins Park offices staff members.